Friday, May 29, 2009

Etsy Shop update

Well, May ushered in a few surprises and setbacks here in Santa Barbara. I'm sure it was well known around the globe how one third of our town was evacuated due to the most recent Jesusita fire. If you weren't evacuated more than likely you were housing evacuees. With this being the third fire in less the a year, we have had our hands full in this community.

Needless to say I did not get the work done for my shop as anticipated... the fire was only half the distraction. This month I am readying for a show at the Scott Hill Gallery in Northern California. (more on this soon!) He is new on the art scene and still wading in to the art pool. I also found out my solo show in Santa Barbara will be in August rather than September. It surprised me and I am scrambling to make sure that I am 100% ready for the exhibition.

Still, I have managed to keep up with my printing on Saturdays through our Adult Ed Continuing Education classes and have posted two new prints for sale in my Etsy shop.

Yes.... I'm still infatuated with my pets, smitten really. I will post other more landscape type works in future. For now, as for most, it's all about them pooches.

A preview!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails