Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Introducing Thalia Chaltas


I can't wait, I can't wait! I've been saying this to Thalia since she first told me of her debut novel. Up until today I did not know the title or subject matter, she kept her cards very close to her, sharing little and inciting great interest. I will admit that I love books and yes, have a fascination with Young Adult literature. Really, who can resist Harry Potter or the Twilight phenomenon? (If these two references elude you... go directly to the sites and start educating yourselves.) There are also the books by Philip Pullman, Juliet Marillier, do I need to even mention JRR Tolkein?!

I have been waiting ever patiently for Thalia to announce the release of her book. Like most publishing endeavors I'm sure there are many hurdles. So I kept checking the internet waiting, hoping to find more information. Today I hit the motherload ... the book is listed at AMAZON as well as several pre-release reviews HERE and HERE and HERE.

The release date is April 16th, 2009, I don't know how I will be able to stand it. The reviews are already pronouncing tremendous literary success which will be the precursor to many more novels in future. I'm already proud and thrilled. It's wonderful to be witness to the success of a friend and fellow artist. Bravo Thalia!!

1 comment:

THALIA CHALTAS said...

Thank you for such a beautiful blog entry of Extreme Anticipatoriation! (Yes, I made that word up. I am a writer. I can do that.) Not to be confused with Expectoration.

You will find a Winter Solstice gift on your doorstep in the next few days...the ARC (advanced reader's copy) of the soon to be released novel. You are a wonderful friend!
~Thalia

Related Posts with Thumbnails