Wednesday, April 9, 2008

EZ Screen Print

Well... I've still been struggling with my screen printing. I can't seem to figure out the right combination of medium to ink, ink to paper, paper to squeegee pressure. I get the halo effect, which happens when one of these ratios is off or there isn't enough snap in the screen. I've tried myriad of combinations and still am not having great success.

I've looked through my screen printing books for trouble shooting and have not found my solution so I went to the internet hoping to find a tutorial. What I found immediately was a product called EZ Screen Print. It is similar to the solar etching but it's actually a screen attached to the emulsion rather than an etching plate. WOW! Who knew?!

They have tutorials on YouTube as well as starter kits to try listed on their website. It's all very fascinating and worth exploring. It looks so easy to make your own Tshirts and/or cards.

Check it out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speak to the point

Anonymous said...

Quite, yes

Anonymous said...

It only reserve


I know a site with answers to a theme interesting you. Hot Health

Related Posts with Thumbnails