Thursday, March 13, 2008

Painting..... of another kind

Consumed by home projects and myriad of small mishaps the past couple of weeks, at last things seem back to normal, somewhat. On the first of March the front of the house got painted. A friend came to help get the main color sprayed on. This is the precursor to getting the front of the house completed, yay! Once painted, irrigation can be planned and dirt brought in and plants purchased. Hurray again!


With the main color on there is just trim and touching up left to do ~ my job. I was able to paint the window trim last weekend. My goal has been to attempt keeping regular office/studio hours during the week and refrain from home projects until the weekend. It's difficult, I'm anxious to say it's finished. I know that it only allows me to cross off one more thing on the ever present, ever growing list of things to do. *sigh*

So until the weekend comes around again, I'm a studio artist rather than a house painter and someday I will be an artist with a beautiful front garden.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails