Friday, March 23, 2007

Flow and Tidal Change


The curator of the exibition FLOW-fine lines on water, informed me today that my board will be available for the Tidal Change show. It is a 9'2" long board with one of my paintings embedded in the glass of the board. It's awesome!

Each board from the original show was editioned in a set of 3. Since the first two boards of my edition are now long gone, I ordered the last board hoping it would be ready for the spring exhibition of paintings. I, of course, ordered an artist proof to be made for myself, at my husband's insisting, to be installed in my studio for our own personal enjoyment.

You can learn more about the entire Flow exhibition here AND make sure to visit the board at the exhibition opening a week from tomorrow in Santa Barbara.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails